Nippon Design Committee is pleased to present “My gifts” as the 784th exhibition of Design Gallery 1953.
When we visit someone, we often prepare “gifts” for them, but this time you can see what kind of gifts the members of Nippon Design Committee choose. The choice of a gift is not only a difficult one, but also a very important one, as it is a matter of care and consideration for the person you are buying it for.
The exhibition will feature a selection of gifts selected by the committee members, along with their comments.
- Title: The 784th Design Gallery 1953 Exhibition “My gifts”
- Dates: July 19 (Wed) – September 11 (Mon), 2023, 11:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m.; closing at 5:00 p.m. on the last day; free admission
The opening time has been changed to 11:00 a.m.
- Venue: Matsuya Ginza 7th floor, Design Gallery 1953
- Organizer: Japan Design Committee
- Venue composition supervisor/Graphics: AWATSUJI design
- Exhibition Director: Misa Awatsuji
• Please refer to the Matsuya Ginza website for the opening hours and other information.
- Misa Awatsuji | Graphic Designer
- Kenya Hara | Graphic Designer
- Yoshiaki Irobe | Graphic Designer
- Takamichi Ito | Sculptor
- Motomi Kawakami | Designer
- Atsushi Kitagawara | Architect
- Makoto Koizumi | Furniture Designer
- Kengo Kuma | Architect
- Masayuki Kurokawa | Architect / Product Designer
- Shin Matsunaga | Graphic Designer
- Kaoru Mende | Lighting Designer
- Haruka Misawa | Designer
- Ryuji Mitani | Woodwork Artist
- Kazufumi Nagai | Art Director
- Kazumasa Nagai | Graphic Designer
- Ryu Niimi | Curator
- Taku Satoh | Graphic Designer
- Kazuyo Sejima | Architect
- Reiko Sudo | Textile Designer
- Gen Suzuki | Product Designer
- Toshiyuki Tanaka | Spatial Designer
- Shunji Yamanaka | Designer