1954 | Wohnbedarf | Max Bill
The Ulm Institute of Design was an educational institution that inherited the philosophy of the Bauhaus, but regrettably, it closed in 1968. This is a historic stool named after the university. It was designed with an emphasis on function, resulting in a lean figure. This versatile stool can be used as a side table or a tray for books.