A design salon talk will be held in conjunction with the 781st Design Gallery exhibition “The rebirth of Kokura Ori: The Beauty of Stripes, The Iki of Stripes — The Rebirth of Kokura Stripes from a Small Piece of Cloth”.
- Date: January 13 (Fri), 2023, 15:00 — 16:00
- Place: Matsuya Ginza 7th floor, Special Room
- Speaker: Noriko Tsuiki (dyeing and weaving artist)
- Interviewer: Mariko Tsuchida (Secretary General, Japan Design Committee)
- Capacity: 20 people
- Admission: Free
Registration is now closed.
• All participants will be asked to take the necessary distancers and enter seated.